2007 Porsche 911 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 911 model:
World's Best Sports Car, Red C4S Cabrio
By DLS on 01/20/09 22:32 PM (PST)

2007 Porsche 911 Convertible Carrera 4S 2dr Convertible AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I have 8400 miles on it. No complaints, have run the car at Laguna Seca and Infinion Raceways. Powers out of curves like no other car in existence. Needs Michelin Cup tires instead of PS2 for track days. Most fun I've ever had driving a car, build quality the best. Ordered 22 options, which are expensive, but this is my last purchase for retirement so thought it worth it.

Yellow C4 Cab
By BB on 11/12/08 02:17 AM (PST)

2007 Porsche 911 Convertible Carrera 4 2dr Convertible AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I just bought this car a week ago after owning 4 other 911's. This is my 1st C4. Add ons: 20' Champion wheels, Aero kit, suspension. The AWD is worth the money. I live in a mountain community with a lot of winding roads. The car handles great. Definite improvements since 2005.

Convertible Fun
By FastThinker on 03/12/08 18:19 PM (PDT)

2007 Porsche 911 Convertible Carrera 4S 2dr Convertible AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

A little wheel hop if you drop the clutch, but is an absolute joy to drive.

Amazing
By bobc on 11/08/07 23:13 PM (PST)

2007 Porsche 911 Convertible Carrera S 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I can't say enough about this Porsche. I have had over 30 cars over the years and this Porsche is nothing but a complete joy to drive. This is my second Porsche and it is nothing short of amazing. It handels great and the interior has been well done (unlike the 1997 Carrera 4 I had before). I love it and have put 9,000 miles on it im a few short months (so much for resale value). Oh well, I am having to much fun in it.

Pure Adrenaline
By Stefano Vranca on 01/13/07 08:00 AM (PST)

2007 Porsche 911 Convertible Carrera S 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I just got the new Carrera S to replace my 2006 BMW M5. Both cars are phenomenal machines that give you a distinct and completely different driving experience. My 911 is a manual and I cannot tell you how glad I am to drive a stick again. This car is absolutely phenomenal, a stunner, I absolutely recommend it.

Best Decision I've Ever Made!
By redcoud on 12/24/06 17:08 PM (PST)

2007 Porsche 911 Convertible Carrera S 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I am simply pleased with everything about my 911. There are no peers with regard to a total driving experience, quality of fit and finish, and sheer curb appeal.

Best Car On The Planet
By Don on 11/04/06 09:15 AM (PST)

2007 Porsche 911 Convertible Carrera 4S 2dr Convertible AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

My 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet is the finest car I have ever driven. The base price ($98,600) is high, though, and the options list is long and very expensive. I ordered $28,000 in options so the car priced out around $132,000. Wait until you can afford your dream car before trying a new Porsche purchase, you won't regret it when it's sitting in your garage.

It doesn't get any better!
By ex BMW driver on 08/31/06 20:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Porsche 911 Convertible Carrera S 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

What a phenomenal automobile! This car has met and surpassed my highest expectations, it does everything exceptionally well. Its nice low end torque makes everyday driving a pleasure but get the revs up and you better hold on, this car will fly. I have never experienced a nicer shifting manual gearbox or better brakes. The steering input is almost telepathic, the fit and finish is top notch, the ride comfortable, the seats supportive, and all controls fall readily to hand. It doesn’t get any better. Porsche's list of options offers something for everyone (but they are pricey) and you can order a one of a kind car right from the factory, lots of fun.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.