2007 Porsche 911 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 911 model:
Porsche 997 series 1
By mcspeed on 06/18/14 14:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Porsche 911 Carrera S 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I've driven this low miles '07 Carerra S Coupe for 7 months now and it's a joy every time I get in it. it's my 2nd Carerra, after a '96 C2 Coupe. the difference is like night and day. This car sticks like it's on RAILS, even with the sport setting in off'. with it on, no telling how sticky it would be, but the ride is v harsh with it on. the engine sound is beee yoo tiful!. I like it better than the sound of the air cooled cars, though some will disagree. The S type brakes are very good-they invite you to go hard into corners. I have the basalt metallic black with black leather. looks great and drives great.

997 4S
By bob on 07/28/10 14:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Porsche 911 Targa 4S 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Very fun, very fast a blast to drive. Maintenance expensive, but so what? So is the car. This car is a real head turner!

Should have got the Turbo first!
By Woods on 09/15/09 18:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Porsche 911 Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD (3.6L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Bought a nice '07 C2S and only had it for a couple months before getting the Turbo. Night and day! This car has it all...comfort, tons of power and the looks to go with. Mine has the tiptronic transmission and you can find a lot of good and bad reviews about it. For me since I don't track the car I am ok with it. Put it in sport mode and let the fun begin!

2007 carmon red c2s (3.8L, 6 sp)
By Tony on 07/14/09 10:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Porsche 911 Carrera S 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned this for about a year now. It's still a thrill every time I get into it. Every drive is an event. I live in an area with a lot of twistys. I can't get enough of them. This is my first real sports car. I've driven a lot of sports cars but nothing compares to this. Prior to this, I owned 1996 4-runner with a 4 cyl engine! I can't see myself driving anything other than a Porsche from now own. I'm trying to convince my wife into getting the Panamera as a "family car" :). I average only 18 MPG mainly because the exhaust note is intoxicating above 4000 rpms that you repeatedly max out revs before each shift change. I guess if I didn't do that, I would get better mileage. But who cares.

World's Best Sports Car, Red C4S Cabrio
By DLS on 01/20/09 22:32 PM (PST)

2007 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S 2dr Convertible AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I have 8400 miles on it. No complaints, have run the car at Laguna Seca and Infinion Raceways. Powers out of curves like no other car in existence. Needs Michelin Cup tires instead of PS2 for track days. Most fun I've ever had driving a car, build quality the best. Ordered 22 options, which are expensive, but this is my last purchase for retirement so thought it worth it.

Yellow C4 Cab
By BB on 11/12/08 02:17 AM (PST)

2007 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 2dr Convertible AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I just bought this car a week ago after owning 4 other 911's. This is my 1st C4. Add ons: 20' Champion wheels, Aero kit, suspension. The AWD is worth the money. I live in a mountain community with a lot of winding roads. The car handles great. Definite improvements since 2005.

Still a piece of Fine Art
By Bob on 07/18/08 19:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Porsche 911 Carrera S 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Sold an Audi RS4 to get back to a 911. Still the most fun there is for driving. May not be the fastest but by far the most fun. I hope it is my final buy b4 retirement.

C4S over Turbo
By C4S is best on 05/03/08 20:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

The balance of this car is marvelous. This is my 3rd Porsche and is the best. I had a 996 Turbo, but you couldn't drive it slow, as you were always in the turbo. I've never felt so connected with a car and in complete control. The build quality is unequaled. Fit and finish are typical German quality.

Should have bought one long ago
By C. Myer on 04/14/08 01:50 AM (PDT)

2007 Porsche 911 Targa 4S 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Coming off a 06' SL, I can't tell you what a world of difference in quality this car has over the SL. Obviously totally different vehicles, but this car is fun in every drive scenario. Almost everyday I get interesting looks and comments. The new Bloodlines commercial has recently caused two episodes where I was asked to give it a rev! Heading to Porsche Driving School in B-Ham this fall with friends for golf and driving.

Convertible Fun
By FastThinker on 03/12/08 18:19 PM (PDT)

2007 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S 2dr Convertible AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

A little wheel hop if you drop the clutch, but is an absolute joy to drive.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.