2002 Porsche 911 Consumer Review: This car wipes out the competi

2002 Porsche 911 - Consumer Review

This car wipes out the competition.
By Fast n da Privileged on

2002 Porsche 911 Turbo AWD 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

If you've been lucky enough to drive and even own one of these, you know exactly what I'm talking about. I've had the Viper and the Ferrari Modena. Viper is fast, but not refined in looks or performance. The Ferrari Modena is a gorgeous looking car but with 260lb torque, the engine roars like a dog in heat and the F1 transmission is jerky. The 911 Turbo is stupid fast, hugs the road and looks beautiful. The comfort is far superior to any other super sportscar I've owned or test-driven. It's no MBZ S-class but for a sports car, it's pretty damn good. I've been lucky enough to have pretty much any car that I want and this one by far takes the cake for overall performance.

Beautiful looks without trying to shout for attention like a viper. Superfast, awesome to drive and handles unbelievably well. The power is intoxicating and addicting (How can I go back to my MBZ S-500?).

For me to suggest improvements on this beautifully-crafted vehicle would be like a offensive lineman telling Mozart how to write music.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review