2002 Porsche 911 GT2 - Consumer Reviews

GT2 3.6L 6-cyl. Twin-turbo 6-speed Manual - (2 reviews )
The Amazing Porsche GT2
By N$ane on 01/29/07 20:02 PM (PST)

2002 Porsche 911 GT2 GT2 Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

The Porsche GT2 is the second fastest Porsche, only slower than the Carrera GT. I just test drove the 2007 turbo and the GT2 still has it beat. The weight and rear wheel drive make it a quicker car for much less money than the next 2007 Turbo. For the biggest bang for your buck in super car performance, try the GT2. You will be amazed!

Amazing Machine
By DP on 09/18/06 13:15 PM (PDT)

2002 Porsche 911 GT2 GT2 Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

After a disasterous experience with a Ferrari, I returned to Porsche but wanted something more aggressive than my previous 2002 996. After seeing the depreciation hit the GT-2s had taken, I bought one with 9,000 miles on it. It is an amazing car, no issues, starts everytime, doesn't miss a beat. This one had a Techart exhaust and equal length headers - the power is just insane (made my 355 w/ Tubi seems downright slow in comparison). Zero to 100, I don't think anything can keep up with this car. Given how cheap these are selling for, I would recommend to anyone who wants something more exotic than the Turbo. Also, with the low production, it is destined to be a collectible.