1995 Porsche 911 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 911 model:
The Porsche 993 (the 911s from 1995 to 1998) Rock!
By jewbaca on 04/20/11 15:26 PM (PDT)

1995 Porsche 911 Convertible Carrera 2dr Convertible

Having owned many a Porsche, I have to say my 993 remains my favorite Porsche. I have both a Cayenne and a 997 turbo model 911, and none compare to the feel or raw driving pleasure of the 993 models, especially the S or Turbo. Despite the power and performance (still better than 99% of the sports cars produced), it can be a daily driver --- definately a rough, bumpy, sports car, ride, though. The TMV purchase price is highly unrealistic. As the last "real" Porsche, 993s have become collector items. I would expect to pay high $50K or mid $60K for a 993S in great condition. The coupes are more expensive than the convertibles.

Best Sports Car
By Randy Leroy on 03/29/10 02:37 AM (PDT)

1995 Porsche 911 Convertible Carrera 2dr Convertible

It's a 15 year old sports car and still beats newer sports cars for styling. I get a hard-on every time I see another one on the road. I've driven the 996 and 997 and they feel like 'cars', while this 993 feels like a toy/sports car, complete with a true 911 feel.

My awd 95 cabrio
By peter willner on 12/27/09 04:01 AM (PST)

1995 Porsche 911 Convertible Carrera 4 2dr Convertible AWD

Bullet proof car with great style and a company that has stood behind it's product even out of warranty. It has retained a good portion of it's 15 year old value.

Pure Joy
By pajot on 02/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Porsche 911 Convertible Carrera 4 2dr Convertible AWD

Waited a long time efore finally buy this 993, one of the last "real" Porsche. Got lucky enough to get a '95 with only 22000 miles, a beautfull color and in perfect condition all around

Amazing
By Joor on 12/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Porsche 911 Convertible Carrera 2dr Convertible

Ultimate sports car.... Looks as well as performance. You can never get it wrong by buying this car

1995 Porsche C2 CAB
By Jim McDonald on 09/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Porsche 911 Convertible Carrera 2dr Convertible

Purely fun to drive and extremely reliable.

Best Porsche Ever
By Armand on 04/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Porsche 911 Convertible Carrera 2dr Convertible

This is my fourth Porsche and first convertible. It is everything that I had thought it would be. It goes where you think it to go, it's that quick. Great sound system, seats and handling.