Used 1993 Porsche 911 RS America Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Porsche 911 - Consumer Reviews

RS America 3.6L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual - (1 review )

RS America Owner Of 10+ Years
By bmw745ion19s

1993 Porsche 911 RS America RS America 2dr Coupe

My 1993 Porsche 911 RS America has been a great car to own. Many others have come and gone in my collection and this one has stayed. To many people this could be a daily driver if they found a lower mileage example or were very good with doing their own repair work. I don't expect to get nearly as little money for mine as Edmunds thinks it is worth. They estimated mine with 22,000 miles at $19,000. I've recieved many offers recently of $55,000 - $60,000 and other sellers are getting near this amount as well, so please don't get too excited at their unusually low estimates. Only a few hundred of these cars were made so most people have trouble establishing value. This is truly a car thats worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it.

Favorite Features

This is a real racer for the street. No sunroof, no leather, racing seats with special fabric, and the custom McIntosh Stereo I had installed.

Suggested Improvements

Porsche should make all of the cars like they were 10 years ago instead of the luxury focus they have now adays, even with limited production models like theGT3's.