1992 Porsche 911 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 911 model:
It's a blast
By 964dawg on 02/22/10 12:23 PM (PST)

1992 Porsche 911 Carrera 2dr Coupe

Without a doubt this is most enjoyable car I've ever owned. It's still a thrill after owning it for eight years. It's a head-turner, sure to draw comments from admirers whenever I drive it. I drove earlier models of 911s before deciding on this '92. I find it is a great combination of classic Porsche styling with enough creature comforts to make a more enjoyable ride than some of the earlier 911s. A great car and frankly more reliable than any of the BMWs I've owned that have all been 2001 or later years.

A Genuine Driver's Car
By Richard92C2 on 09/19/06 07:32 AM (PDT)

1992 Porsche 911 Carrera 2dr Coupe

This is a great car to drive every day and a blast to take on long trips. It has excellent handling, good power, is comfortable, and it gets good gas milage (28 mpg on the road). I did the 75,000 mile service when I purchased it and no other service was required for one year.

My Third Porsche
By richard lieberman on 08/15/05 22:27 PM (PDT)

1992 Porsche 911 Carrera Targa 2dr Coupe

Fantastic car in every way. I have selected the Targa again because I love open air cars and prefer the Targa to a convertable because I have run the car on a number of race tracks, and you must have a roll bar in order to be allowed on the track. The targa top has also allowed me to carry my 18 foot canoe on the roof. The car is super quick, trouble free,and a blast to drive at speed. I would recommend anyone buying a Porsche join the Porsche club as in will add to the fun of owning the marque.

Sure to be Vintage
By Mohan on 12/21/04 12:28 PM (PST)

1992 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 2dr Convertible AWD

The 1992 911 is a fabulous car well on its way to becoming a classic. It is sturdy, dependable and drives as well as it did the day I got it.

driver
By MikeB2256318 on 04/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Porsche 911 America Roadster 2dr Convertible

In My view the America Roadster as rare and old as it is (1992) still looks sleeker than the newer $100K + models. This has the heartbeat and spunk of the true 911 porsche

porsche america roadster
By tja-1614 on 03/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Porsche 911 America Roadster 2dr Convertible

Porsche hasn't yet made a ride as beautiful as the America Roadster. It is one of the all-time rarest Porsches made, and its low-slung wide turbo body is gorgeous. Its turbo running gear, suspension, and brakes are top notch, and the fact that its a roadster makes it a true collectible.

1992 Porsche 911 Carrera 2
By jbotx on 10/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Porsche 911 Carrera 2dr Coupe

This car has been a fun, reliable car with excellent performance. I use it everyday, and look forward to my daily commute. The tiptronic transmission allows for easy use in rush hour traffic, and can switch to the manual mode for sporty driving.