RECALL, but wait!
By wade on
2010 Pontiac Vibe 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)
purchased with the help of GM points and cash for clunkers program. So, what's a good GM vehicle? Ouch, me too. Guess what, the Toyota built (80%) with a pontiac skin, is GM's best car! Check out the rating guides,it's Gm's best period! Ok, looked at it, and wow! Sporty look, interior room is suv like. I'm serious. AWD,great for wisconsin's winters. It's funny, I've read other reviews and zippy was mentioned often. My wife and I nicknamed the car "zippy" when describing the ride and feeling we get when driving. But, now we have a re-call on this vehicle! 100% fact. My service man has said we will recieve a re-call letter from Pontiac. We are @ the bottom of the food chain. Minor I hope!
Favorite Features
Sporty design, roomy interior,xm radio,alloy rims, AWD that will not let car get stuck. seats that really feel contoured and supportive. Head room, decent stereo and speakers. ok mpg. 26 city. Good steering control and good acceleration when needed!! Zip zip zip (Sorry)Nice lines for a mid sized car
Suggested Improvements
Number one concern!On automatic, the shift knob sticks up very high.When reaching with right hand up to shifter from lap or arm rest, you can and will hit shift lever and god know's what gear you will bump it into!So far it's been neutral and not reverse for me. Be careful, please. cut shaft down &