Great buy right now
By Q on
2009 Pontiac Vibe 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
I just purchased the 2.4 2009 vibe with manual trans. I offered $200 less than the TMV and they accepted my first offer to my surprise. Great car and if you want to buy one, offer a ridiculously low amount to start with. They are practically giving these away with all the incentives. I wanted the 1.8L, but couldn't find one. The 2.4 is more than enough power, but I still get over 30 MPG with 50/50 driving, so I'm very happy. Manual is fun to drive and very comfortable. Cargo space is great, as I can fit my bike in the back without taking any wheels off. Sound system is great. I switched from a huge suburban to this and I don't regret it. Cash for clunkers program is a great deal.
Favorite Features
Good gas mileage even with 2.4L engine with manual. Comfy seats, tons of cargo room, and very fun to drive. Can't beat the price right now. With CARS program, I walked out with a fully loaded Vibe (minus automatic and sunroof) for under 12k includings taxes with cash for clunkers trade-in.
Suggested Improvements
Wish you could turn off the lights at night manually (no option to do so). Readouts should be red/amber color at night, not white as they are sometimes too bright for me. Highway road noise is a little more than I expected, but not too bad. Different interior colors.