Fantastic Little Hatchback
By LostPsyche on
2009 Pontiac Vibe GT 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
I have only had this car a month and I love this thing. It is really fun to drive and seems to be really solid on the road even in the turns. It is no Mazda 3 but for me it is sporty enough with a lot of practical applications. I really wish GM had not killed this car off, they could have re-badged it to a Chevy or Buick nameplate which is a shame that they just let it drop instead. The cruise control takes a bit to get used to. The Engine is nice too, a little torquey on take offs but it is a solid engine and great for quick merges.
Favorite Features
The fold down rear and front passenger seat. The little storage compartments through out the vehicle are really nice! I also like the fact it has traction and stability control and the automatic headlights. The I-Pod Aux and the steering wheel controls are nice as well.
Suggested Improvements
The Rear pillars and the small rear window are a pain but I got 2 spot mirrors and they work great for merging and eliminating the massive blind spots. I do wish the tires were narrower since I live in the snow belt but I will take the trade off. Better Fuel economy would be nice as well.