Delivers On Target For Its Design!
By pearlsport03 on
2009 Pontiac Vibe 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
Ok, I bought this as a lease return with 15k. But it's GM Certified. Now, review for what it is, not for what is not. It delivers on every aspect of its designed mission. It's an AWD AT SUV/5 door lift back, with comfortable seating for 4 (5 if you have kids). Great space to load stuff with seats down. Peppy, quiet, nice handling, not too stiff or spongy, and fuel economy is pretty darn good for an AWD. It's easy to get between 25 and 30 mpg normal driving. Sound system/CD/MP3/XM is very nice, and On Star is a plus. Mostly Toyota Matrix twin, so I know it's gonna be durable and last (parts will always be around). AWD w/AT will use more gas than 2WD, but that's expected. 2 Thumbs Up!
Favorite Features
Economical AWD even with automatic. Solid, handles and rides great. Looks good, comfortable yet sporty, and
Suggested Improvements
Hmm, nothing really. Door ding guards would be nice, and lighted vanity mirror for passenger. To add more options would be nice, but not necessary. If I had wanted Cadillac, Mercedes, BMW, Porsche, Lexus etc., characteristics, then that's what I would have bought (for a ton more money).