2009 Pontiac Vibe 1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - A Great Little Car that

2009 Pontiac Vibe - Consumer Review

Base 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

A Great Little Car that GM Killed
By Michigan Man on

2009 Pontiac Vibe 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

A great vehicle that unfortunately fell due to the fate of GM. Purchased 2 years ago and no issues at all - always follow the scheduled maintenance and visit a GM dealer. I would purchase a Vibe as my next vehicle if it still existed.

Favorite Features

Driving experience

Suggested Improvements

Somewhat of a extended blind spot in the rear when backing up but have accommodated for this - very careful
By mtair
on 09/02/11 10:19 AM (PDT)

AWD Pontiac Vibe is an excellent car. To help the GMC, Buick dealer, it would help GM if they put it under a Buick name plate, because the dealer does not sell a well built vehicle for the small car market, or one which would compete in a rural environment with the AWD Subaru. Note feel the AWD Pontiac Vibe (Toyota Matrix) because of seating, and rated high on safety, and reliability, and can be service in at rural GM dealers is a better vehicle to travel rural roads. Will be considering purchasing a Toyota Matrix AWD for my next new car, though I have if GM does not have an competitive model in as Subaru size AWD. Have been purchasing new GM cars since 1980. There is a Toyota, but not a Subaru dealership in my town. GM should take advantage of their rural dealerships by offering a high quality small car with Vibe technology under their Buick plate, because Chevrolet, already offers cars for the market. A high percentage of this car is American made, and producing it again with a Buick plate would produce jobs for America.