2007 Pontiac Vibe 1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Does not dissapoint

2007 Pontiac Vibe - Consumer Review

2007 Pontiac Vibe 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Base Wagon (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Does not dissapoint
By Roger Kirby on

2007 Pontiac Vibe 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have dogs, large dogs and need to haul them around. That was the first criteria on buying the car. The dogs love it, the way it is designed they can easily hang their heads out of the window. The second was fuel economy which is good. The last reason was a car which I would find satisfying and on this score it has exceeded my expectations. Our family has a Civic, a Honda CRV and a Mustang Convertible (its a large family). This car is everyones favorite, because of its versatility. The Mustang makes a good second car, however it gets left behind for long hauls, shopping trips, taking friends out etc. The car does everything very well, without trying to the best in any one feature.

Favorite Features

The gauges, seating comfort, driving position and visibility. Power when you stomp on the gas. Huge cargo space. Modern looks, makes the Civic look like a traditional sedan. Lastly the handling is way better than the Mustang, you can throw it around the corners.

Suggested Improvements

Better paint, I notice too many paint chips on around the front tags. Standard side air bags, and I hate that the doors automatically lock.