2007 Pontiac Vibe - Consumer Reviews

Base 1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual - (49 reviews )
Great gas sipper
By Matt on 08/16/10 10:50 AM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Vibe 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this used car with 12,000 miles on the odometer. It now has 38,000 miles on it, including round trips from Minnesota to Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, and Ontario. It gets 37 mpg, 35 with 2 bikes on the back, and 30 even in congested Toronto.

Wonderful Car
By Northstar1 on 01/06/10 19:25 PM (PST)

2007 Pontiac Vibe 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I live in cold winter Western Canadian prairie climate and I am very pleased with my Vibe. Purchased new in January 2007 and I have accumulated 77,000 km (45,000 miles) in 3 full years. Absolutely no reliability issues whatsoever. FWD with manual 5 drives has always done quite well in snowy weather with aftermarket Michelin X- Ice tires. (You should never winter drive with all-seasons tires). Heater is good within 5 minutes and quite hot after 30 minutes. (Ditto for AC in summer with 33c [95F] heat). Excellent gas mileage. I like to travel in the intermountain western states. This car is an economical 'aircraft replacement vehicle' for my fun-filled long road trips. Camping is great as well.

Great Car
By DriveAVibe on 12/16/09 23:07 PM (PST)

2007 Pontiac Vibe 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I great car, for everyday travel or traveling long distances, however driving on gravel shakes you up real nice, and a lot of vibration coming from the dashboard area. However there is a ton of leg room in the front and back as well as several compartments, I have yet to have any problems with it, but it is difficult driving with just a few inches of snow. But as a "soccer mom car" I would highly recommend it!

2007 Vibe: a GREAT car!
By Commonsense on 09/21/09 09:14 AM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Vibe 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I get better than 35 mpg in combined driving, most of it during rush hour. When traffic cooperates, I get better than 38 mpg. This car has lots of cargo space with the back seats folded down. It's made in America, costs less, is at least as reliable (no problems so far), and gets better mileage than the competing imports

Better than Basic
By Jello on 08/13/09 09:34 AM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Vibe 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car as basic transportation 2 years ago, and it has exceeded my expectations. I average 34 mpg with my 5 speed, and have gotten over 40 on the highway. The car is cheap, and cheaply built, and I miss my Avalanche for durability and quality, but I love the gas mileage and the small size. Even as small as it is, we never have an issue getting all our stuff in it - even when taking three boys to their football games. Several of my friends have Vibes now, too, after seeing all the things I do with mine.

Love the car, but hate the interior!!
By Theresa on 06/08/09 13:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Vibe 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I love the vibe, but I always get shocked by the interior everytime I exit the car. And it is very rough! The gas mileage is excellent! I have no idea why but we just had to replace the computer because our check engine light was coming on and they said when it shows the code it was showing, GM said to replace the computer, so we're hoping that's not an on going problem. The brakes do squeak, but not all the time. Over all the vibe is a fun car to own!

I love my Vibe!!
By Brenda, Minneapolis on 04/29/09 10:26 AM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Vibe 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

If you are in the market for a used 2007 Vibe, you can sleep at night knowing you've made a wise choice. I've bought mine new almost 3 years ago, and have 41,900 miles today. I've never had a single mechanical issue, this is the most reliable car I have ever owned. It is a GREAT all- purpose vehicle; the roomy interior offers a HUGE amount of headroom and is great for long road trips (my son is 6'5" and is very comfortable driving this car). The fold-down seats and hard-coated cargo area make hauling luggage, sports equipment, etc. a breeze. It's sporty, stylish, and the integrated roof-rack is sweet!! PLUS the 36 mpg (hwy) rocks. I will keep this car forever!!!

Great Car for the Price
By Linda Goodrich on 03/07/09 11:30 AM (PST)

2007 Pontiac Vibe 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I've wanted a Vibe ever since driving one through a rental agency a few years back. I am so pleased with this car. It's fun to drive and gets good gas mileage. I've been driving it for nearly a year and couldn't be happier.

Replace your SUV with a Pontiac Vib
By Ron Douglas on 06/26/08 18:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Vibe 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Replace your SUV with this ca.r I'm saving money on fuel. It's got the features of my suv but smaller. The main thing is that I can tow my 16 ft bass boat with this car with no problems and still get out to my favorite fishing spots at (27.5 MPG) far away, with out spending the extra bucks on gas if your looking for a kind of small suv this would make a great choice it gets the job done so far its been very Reliable

kitti2719
By kitti2719 on 06/20/08 11:22 AM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Vibe 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Traded my Ford Explorer in for the the Vibe and I love it - much better gas mileage and there I find I have just as much room in the Vibe as I did the Explorer. Although I had to get to used to the front wheel drive I think it handles quite well except when next to big Trucks on the hwy you can really feel the wind pulling. The only problems I seem to be having is with the windows wind seems to howl through drivers side and I think the seal is broken in the hatch back window

1 2 3 4 5 next »

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.