2004 Pontiac Vibe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Vibe model:
What a Blast
By revdobber on 12/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Pontiac Vibe GT Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

This is the most fun I've had driving a car in years. It amazes me the pick up this car has. You don't have to worry about getting on the interstate or passing another car. It handles like a expensive sports car and you can't beat the gas mileage. If you want to buy a great car you've found it.

pontiac vibe
By gmg on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Pontiac Vibe GT Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

Car has surpassed my expectations with a relatively inexpensive car. Very pleased

My Vibe
By RRitter on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Pontiac Vibe GT Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I got my Vibe a couple of months ago because of my my job requires me to drive alot. Great gas milage but the Vibe has one of the worst blind spots I have ever seen. If I had of known about this from the beginning I would not have bought it.

Great Fun!
By aesmith on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Pontiac Vibe GT Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

This car is alot of fun to drive. It is quite a bit roomier than it looks from the outside. The fact that the entir rear of the car turns into one large cargo area is probably the best feature. As far as performance goes, it would be hard to find a car that performs better in a small, tight, and fun to drive package.

THe Vibe GT Rocks!
By photeus on 08/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Pontiac Vibe GT Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

After 60 days in the Vibe GT I am very happy with this car. The acceleration is great and it is a fun car to drive. It handles well, although you have to pay attention at highway speeds. The 6-speed gearbox is tight and it shifts easily. I have NAV, and the CD Changer and larger wheels. I find people staring at it all the time, maybe as it is Lava Red. A great buy at the price!

Great car replaced blazer Ok dealer
By stech on 08/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Pontiac Vibe GT Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

After 3 chevy blazers and terible gas millage and expensive repairs I switched to the Vibe GT. Still able to pull my jet ski, haul 4 bikes in the hitch and still get close to 30 mpg even at 80 mph. Does loose a bit of speed up the hills down south, but a quick downshift to 5th and kept up with friends in there vans and suv's. Only difference is it was under $20.00 to fill my tank and we all went around 300 miles to a tank of gas.

blank
By Robert Mann on 08/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

i love it