2004 Pontiac Vibe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Vibe model:
Good Vibe-rations
By hmccoy1 on 04/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Pontiac Vibe GT Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

Bought GT w/6-speed manual in February in Pittsburgh and had not one problem in the snow. Moon and Tunes package a great buy and have loved playing my CD's while tooling around. Long trips are a pleasure and I am 6'4". Great get-up and go through town and on the highway.

Great Car
By PViber on 03/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Pontiac Vibe GT Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

We bought a Vibe for our teenage daughter just before she left for college. It's unbelievable how much it holds with the rear seat folded down! It's a sturdy, safe car, and we feel good about her driving it.

VIBE
By Ronda Griffith on 03/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Pontiac Vibe GT Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

Great car for the money-rides comfortable has great features-lots of compliments on the style-my 13 and 14 year olds both want one for their first car-that says it all

03 Vibe GT
By ladyssg on 03/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Pontiac Vibe GT Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I enjoy my Vibe GT - it has been very reliable this past "SNOWY" winter - I didn't have any problems in town where all our streets are up one hill and down another - I would go out and buy another Vibe if the occasion would arise. I always have someone make a comment on how "cute" it looks for a small SUV!! They don't believe me when I say it's a station wagon!

Pontiac Vibe, front wheel drive
By Marcie Bakker on 02/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Pontiac Vibe GT Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I love this car! It has lots better fuel economy than an SUV yet I sit up higher than in a car. My car is comfortable and great looking. Handles well even in our recent snow and ice.

Vibe GT Smokes
By Lynx01 on 02/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Pontiac Vibe GT Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I only have a couple of complaints about this vehicle. It is horrible in any sort of snow. I blame this largely on the standard issue tires which also have terrible tread wear. Am currently thinking about purchasing another GT. Will ask dealer to switch out tires to Continetal ContiExtreme Contact 205/55VR16. Rear wiper motor is too loud.

Vibe GT Auto/trans
By KingRumble on 02/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Pontiac Vibe GT Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

Very nice little car. fun to drive, not that great in snow. get a little tail happy in snow turns.Looks very diffrent with the front and rear spoilers. add something to the car above the normal Vibe.

my vibe
By IansJezebel on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Pontiac Vibe GT Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

i have the regular front whell drive model, my only complaint is the car is horrible in the snow..sled with a motor.

Terrible in Snow!
By Barbara Tirone on 01/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Pontiac Vibe GT Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I absolutely loved this car when I bought it in April. I loved it up until the snow started to fall. This car has terrible performance in snowy/icy conditions. Has anyone else experienced this? There is another gentleman who I work with and he feels the same way about his vibe. I have never owned a Pontiac before, and by far this is the worst car I have ever driven in the snow/ice.

Awesome
By carbwatch2 on 01/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Pontiac Vibe GT Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

PUrchased for the sole purpose of commuting long distances and to have fun while doing it. Car is very comfortable on long hauls. My wife got the AWD version. So, we have "vibes" for each other...