I still love my car!!
By Kathy on
2003 Pontiac Vibe Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)
Clocked over 120K in 10 years and still going strong. Fits everything I ever needed it to...Camping Gear, Kayaks on the roof, 46in flat screen, my 3 dogs, and dozens of 8foot 2x4s for the occasional home project. I live in PA and its been to Florida, Boston, New Orleans and everywhere in between. Its my first choice for long trips and gets great gas mileage-upper 30's on the highway. Great in all weather, even snow, but good all weather tires are a must. Odd problems are just starting to happen now...need to change the Catalytic Converter, first fuse just blew last month and something is wrong with the vent in the gas tank. Filling up takes forever. But still the best car ever!
Favorite Features
Cruise controll, Auto headlights. Moon and Tunes Package with 6 speakers and sun roof. Also added aftermarket rain gaurds and Auto start. Couln't live without either.
Suggested Improvements
More room surrounding the outlet. I never use it as most plug are larger the the standard lamp plug. Even cell phone plugs don't fit. Also would be nice to have an audio output jack for the stereo.