Absolutely love my Vibe!
By Kira on
2003 Pontiac Vibe AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
I now have 161,000 miles & still drive it everyday. Been to Florida & Wisconsin several times, never any problems. Great gas 34mpg hwy. Replaced battery, brakes, tires only. Hit a deer $4000 damage to front end, it stopped in a straight line, no-one injured except dead deer, was amazed. Only problem I've had is the gas door broke off at hinges recently. I would buy this car again today if I could. So much storage space. I have slept comfortably overnight in this car many times because you can fold the seats down flat & make a bed on top. There was a recall on front side windows for loose bolt replacement, work completed for free, no problems since. No recall on gas door yet,I reported it.
Favorite Features
Styling is cool & sporty. Fold down seats. Sunroof. AWD with good tires drives through snow like anything. Have driven over frozen Lake Superior many times. I feel so safe in this car. Seat material very durable, no tears, holes, rips, & I raised teens in this car. Paint & interior has held up well.
Suggested Improvements
Annoying lack of space between seats & center console, when you drop a pencil, very hard to retrieve & I have small hands. Some wind noise at driver's window. Seat material durable, but stains easily. Pullout sun visor extensions would be great. Bigger cup holders. Love the 110ac adapters built in.