2005 Pontiac Sunfire - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sunfire model:
Affordable & Classie
By Nancy on 01/29/06 11:39 AM (PST)

2005 Pontiac Sunfire 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

It is great for long distance driving as well as in town driving. Very comfortable front and back seating. The SunFire handles very well under all driving weather conditions. Fuel economy is great!

Vents
By Amy on 01/25/06 17:45 PM (PST)

2005 Pontiac Sunfire 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Owned my car for one month, the vents do not properly work in the center of the dash, there was a problem with my door not closing and the car not starting properly, I'm told that my vents cannot be fixed due to the way the car was designed, so basically the car was designed for 3 out of 4 vents to get air-flow! Way to go Pontaic, ha.

2005 sunfire
By C.J. on 01/24/06 08:57 AM (PST)

2005 Pontiac Sunfire 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Fun to drive, good acceleration, good mileage. A few rattles. Good in snow. Good value for the $.

Good car for a first time buyer
By Matt on 01/18/06 01:28 AM (PST)

2005 Pontiac Sunfire 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I've had my sunfire for about six months now and have enjoyed it. I used to have an Alero and I like this much better. The burnt orange color gets comments all the time and tinting the windows adds to a sweet look. The fuel economy is amazing; I've gone about two weeks without fueling up! And that's with a car starter that I let run for a few minutes before I leave!

I love this car.
By Tatiana on 11/01/05 21:53 PM (PST)

2005 Pontiac Sunfire 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This car is great. It is economic, fun to drive, very reliable. It is my baby. :)

Awesome
By Nicolas Olano on 10/13/05 11:58 AM (PDT)

2005 Pontiac Sunfire 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

For overall convenience, economy and satisfaction, there is no better car on the road. Oh, and buy standard shift.

Yellow Sunfire
By DD on 09/27/05 12:25 PM (PDT)

2005 Pontiac Sunfire 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Needed an economical car for a daily commute of 160 miles. This one has exceeded my expectaions on all fronts. Initial price was great, economy (33- 36 mpg)is great, it is a zippy passer on two lane roads, and the yellow coupe draws more attention than the vet I owned years ago.

I love this car!
By Darlene on 09/14/05 11:04 AM (PDT)

2005 Pontiac Sunfire 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I just got out of an Alero (Otherwise known as GM Garbage.) And the sunfire is great.! Looks good, drives fantastic, great mileage and still sporty. so far the only thing that has had to be repaired, is one of the doorpanels were not one securely and that took about 5 miutes to have reattached,.

Perfect Car!!!!
By Tabitha on 09/09/05 13:00 PM (PDT)

2005 Pontiac Sunfire 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I actually came over from the ford family. After driving a ford all my life, I was incredibly impressed with the 2005 model and am somewhat disappointed that they will no longer be making this car!!! After researching vehicles for over a year, I decided to make the purchase this year and am MORE than pleased with the end result!

Loving It
By Doreen on 09/05/05 21:54 PM (PDT)

2005 Pontiac Sunfire 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

It was inexpensive, fun, sporty looking, great on gas and a smooth ride. I cannot be happier with a car that did not break the bank to afford. I highly recommend this car to anyone looking for a reliable, fun car with low car payments!