Pros and cons
By Filip on
2003 Pontiac Sunfire 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
I saw this car on the lot and really liked the looks of it. it was used but only had about 8000 miles on it so it really seemed new to me.I took it out for a test drive and liked the car.The dealor wouldnt negotiate his price.Like I said , it was a nice looking car and peppy enough for me.I can zip in and out of traffic easily.I wasnt sure how the upholstery would hold up. It didnt. After 1500 miles it started to tear on the front seat There is lots of plastic on the car.I have replaced 3 wheelcovers because of cracks. there was a recall for the directional lights. I replaced them 3 times in 6 months, After a rain, If I opened the trunk, water would drip down my back. Door lock problems.
Favorite Features
Looks are great, car is peppy, good gas mileage, handles the road well. Very nice radio.I still get complaments on the cars looks from strangers
Suggested Improvements
Better material for seats would be a good thing. The black plastic around the back window fade to grey. the door locks should be improved.i cant use them in the winter, the keys wont turn even sfter much lubracation and twice to the dealors. Strenghten the wheel covers.