One of the best Cars I have ever owned!
By daveinsc on
2003 Pontiac Sunfire 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
My Sunfire is a beautiful, reliable, fuel effiecient little car. With the spoilers, and front air dam, it looks and drives like a sports car. I am not sure how much horse power 4 cylinder engine puts out, but this is a very fast car for having such a small stock engine. I can cruise at 70 to 80 depending on the speed limit and still get great gas mileage. I can drive 1000 miles on 3 tanks of gas, and still have 1/2 to 3/4 of a tank left. If I were asked to recommend this car I would definitly say buy it! I am buying a new pickup, but I am keeping the Sunfire. It is a very reliable car, and I expect to get at least another 100,000 miles out of it or more. It has 34,000 now and no problems
Favorite Features
My favorite features are the ease of access to the radio and cd player. I love the body style the and the rear spoiler, front air dam and factory installed dual chrome exhaust make this car stand out from others in it's class. It is a very sporty car that is fun to drive and great on gas.
Suggested Improvements
I only wish this car had something other than cloth interior with the flower design on the seats. I guess they are flowers. I never really figured that out yet, and also. a rear a/c outlet would be nice. Those are not complaints, just things I wish I would have been able to have a choice on.