2000 Pontiac Sunfire Consumer Review: Great Car!

2000 Pontiac Sunfire - Consumer Review

SE Sedan (2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Great Car!
By smartalex61 on

2000 Pontiac Sunfire SE 4dr Sedan

My grandmother gave me this car back in 2007 with only 47,000 miles on it, and with this being my first car I really didn't know what to think of it. After having it for 3 years it really grew on me, and it was fun to drive every day. I think the interior is a bit cheap feeling and the seats aren't that comfortable, but it looks great. Not to mention that the exterior styling is BEAUTIFUL. Also I've never had any problems with this car besides the normal maintenance (breaks, oil changes, etc.). Unfortunately it was recently totaled in an accident, however if they still made them I would buy another in a heartbeat!

For such a low end car I love that it had keyless entry, air conditioning, power windows/locks/mirrors, and a great stereo (that displayed the song being played). I also love the interior and exterior styling, plus it's been very low maintenance for me.

No much! Only that the left side of the stereo's screen burnt out so you can't read it well while it's sunny out. Plus for some reason the first 2 fan speeds don't work.