Not again
By molly_90 on
1998 Pontiac Sunfire SE 4dr Sedan
I inherited this car, and obviously knew it needed a little work, but was in for more than a little, almost $2000 later and still more. I knew old car, slowly one by one the regular routine, had a civic beforehand and well no comparison both bad on parts and good on others. i wouldn't purchase a Pontiac again, the good thing is its a cheap vehicle to maintain never missed an oil change etc. over 300,000 km and hence the replacement of a lot of things, i myself am a mechanic so its easy, but for someone who wants a a-b car and doesn't want to replace something every other week, I'd look at another option. overall an okay car better for a first one. plus cheap on insurance.
Favorite Features
This car obviously looks pretty sleek, and easy and inexpensive to tweak, thats why i went with it mods and all have been done. I've tinted etc. little and big things. best feature only 35 to fill still with gas sky rocketing. and i run 89.
Suggested Improvements
Well for a pontiac can't be too hard on it. but the quality that was put into it is cheap.