2009 Pontiac Solstice - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Solstice model:
Orphan Car
By first timer on 09/14/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I was not going to buy a car for 2 more years but looked at the Solstice and knew that this vehicle was different than all the others, so I bought it after driving it. I have never purchased a car as quickly as this one. I am 6 ft tall and 230 pounds but I fit into it nicely. It handles good, fast and really catches the eye. I have always liked orphaned cars as I have owned many Studebaker. You either love this car or you hate it. That is what I like about it. It brings out an emotion from people. Cars have always had emotion attached to them. They only made about 1266 total 2009 coupes so they are rare from the start.

Love the Car
By Victor Gonzalez on 10/28/09 20:39 PM (PDT)

2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I love this car a lot. Everyday I drive it, I love it even more. Really fun to drive, and is a pretty fast car. The car looks great. I am constantly turning heads when I drive. The interior is really comfortable, I have driven for hours and have felt great right after. It is actually very roomy for a two seater. Interior does have some hard plastics, but it looks pretty good. Storage is a bit of a lack in this car. Overall this car feels good on the road, is quick, and looks spectacular. Manual top is really easy to handle, but would enjoy an automatic one. Many people complain about the five speed, but i have no complaints about it.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Pontiac Solstice in WA is:

$162 per month*