I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!!
By lovemysolstice on
2008 Pontiac Solstice 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
I bought my new 08 Solstice(base) 5 weeks ago and am loving every minute of it. Most of the reviews list similar negatives which are true, but as for the storage issues, lack of a spare tire, fussy top operation, plasticky interior and ridiculous cupholders, etc..., I would not want any of these items improved if it compromised the beautiful looks or low price of the car. Performance in my base model, while nothing exciting, is adequate. I am 6' 215 lbs and the car is plenty comfortable, although I am wishing I had gotten power windows, due only to the fact that the window crank protrudes in to the area where my left leg rests and is a bit uncomfortable. Did I mention that I love this car?
Favorite Features
LOOKS, LOOKS, LOOKS!!!!! This car gets attention everywhere I drive it and I could sit in my garage for hours just staring at it as a beautiful work of art. I really love this car!!!!!
Suggested Improvements
The only thing I am dissatisfied with is the upholstery. This is a base model, so I cant complain too much, but after 900 miles the cloth seats are showing some beginning signs of wear. I am hoping it wont get worse. Did I mention I love this car anyway ????