2004 Pontiac Montana 3.4L V6 AWD 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - I live in Alaska and

2004 Pontiac Montana - Consumer Review

Base Passenger Minivan (3.4L V6 AWD 4-speed Automatic)

I live in Alaska and I'm ruff on stuff!!!
By jaykeller on

2004 Pontiac Montana AWD 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my montana with barely any miles on it it was in pristine condition! After having it for five years I hunt, fish, camp, and haul quit a bit with it! I have a one place trailer that my Harley(motorcycle) Skidoo(snowmachine)and polaris(4wheeler) all fit on nicely (one at a time that is) and i don't even know they are there i make 1600 plus mile long trips in the thing in Ak witch isn't known for its nice flat hyws if you know what i mean.Then I slap the seats back in it and its my ol'ladys soccer mom wagon! I have had to replace a few things on it but mostly because of operator err like I said I am very hard on things and yet this mini van seems to keep right up with me! I Love Mine!

Favorite Features

I take the seats out throw my blow up mattress in the back and with the auto start when I get real cold this thing is my camper and again i camp in alaska in the winter!

Suggested Improvements

I have had trouble with the AWD and the auto door is getting problematic still works 90% of the time!