Best car I have ever owned.
By Twins Plus One Mom on
2000 Pontiac Montana 4dr Ext Minivan
I love my Montana. I only wish that there were better cup holders in the front. This van has NEVER broken down in the 11 years I have owned it. I did have an issue with after market S-belt tensioners. One of the two is not right. I went through 3 belts and tensioners before my current machanic found the issue. We drove two cross country trips, and had a great time. I love the power sliding door! The rear cargo space. The sound system is still bursting ear drums. I wish I weren't so envriomently involved. I need to get better EPA ratings. I am going to try to sell it in the next 3 to 6 months. I already have 3 people that want it. Love it. Love it.. LOVE THIS VAN. My kids are sad to say bye.
Favorite Features
The engine great git-up-and-go. Souond system. Power sliding door. Tons of seating. Tons of rear cargo space. Super comphy ride.
Suggested Improvements
More front cup holders. The one on the side of the passanger seat is just no good. the crank on the side to raise and lower the front seat backs. Mine snapped off in my hand. But for the most part, they got it right!