I'm trying to find the positives
By Russell Lewis on
2008 Pontiac Grand Prix 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
Let me start by saying, I've only had this car a few days but wow... It is awful. No light in the trunk. Front doors don't unlock when you open the door twice. The odomoter is in a stupid place. The radio has FM text, good luck reading it. The A pillars are in AWFUL locations, visibility out of the car is dangerously deminished. I think Pontiac hired Pablo Picasso to do the interior ergonomics. I'm sure someone calls it beautiful, but it doesn't fit any human. The steering wheel is just awkward, has too much slop/play and feels cheap. The seats are also rather bad. As for how the car drives.. Awful. The car I have doesn't have anti-locks!
Favorite Features
I will say, there is PLENTY of head room! Also, the keyless entry remote works over crazy long distances. The outside of the car looks ok, nothing bad and nothing good. I'm really trying to be positive here...
Suggested Improvements
ABS shouldn't be an option, espically on a car that costs this much! Make the steering wheel comfortable to hold at 10 and 2 AND 9 and 3. Move the odomoter! Include better tires, I can get them to break traction at <5mph! This car is UNSAFE to drive in the base configuration.