2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Review: Great Car to Own, driven 25000

2008 Pontiac Grand Prix - Consumer Review

2008 Pontiac Grand Prix

Base Sedan (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Great Car to Own, driven 25000 miles.
By WestWorth9 on

2008 Pontiac Grand Prix 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

My Pontiac is a standard coupe with options. It has remote start (great for winter for heat or summer for A/C) built-in antenna, painted alloy wheels, full power seats, windows, doors, etc. Body on outside is great. The interior is overall good besides a little rattle of the smallest, imobile vent in the dash that is intermittent. Everyone loves my car but I've seen the same frame on the reliable, world famous 2002 Impala. That is not a bad thing at all, the interior is way different! I can't be more annoyed by prissy-foot drivers saying, "too much torque!" IT IS A PONTIAC!! THEY MAKE ALL CARS FASTER!! My Pontiac NEVER got stuck in the 2009 winter storm of Seattle!! 8" anywhere!!

ENGINE!! I have an aftermarket soundsystem in my car, the stock stereo was fine. Seating capacity is good for 5. The in-dash CPU is helpful. Steering ratio is great. Rear doors open nearly 90 degrees, good for handicaps. Trunk is like my old Lincoln, great. Alloy wheels match car (silver) Storages.

The front seat could have been a bench- seat like the 2002 Impala. In-dash CPU screen said, "Charging System Failure" twice while going up-hill and at 35mph. But nothing else to me...

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review