Favorite Car
By mike_ike on
2008 Pontiac Grand Prix 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
I am writing this review on a 2008 Pontiac Grand Am that I own. I have owned this car for about two years and have only one bad thing to say about the car but other than that the car has been a great fit for me. I have owned the car for about five years. It has great gas mileage, great horsepower, it has needed only minimal repairs, and the only thing bad thing about it has been an issue with the ignition but that has been fixed. This is my first Pontiac I have bought and I don’t regret the decision one bit. Every day I have to commute about 20 miles to work, so most of the miles I have put on my car are highway miles. My Pontiac gets around 30 miles per gallon on the highway.
Favorite Features
the only issue I have had with this car has been that there was an ignition problem. I owned the car for about one year before the ignition problem occurred. The issue was that when I would start the car and it would sometimes turn off right away. I took it to my local mechanic and he informed me that we just needed to put a new starter in and it would be as good as new. I have not had any other issues with the car anymore. This car has excellent horsepower and a great engine. This car has excellent acceleration in town and on the highway. I change the oil every 3,000 miles and have no problems with the engine. I love listening to the sound of the engine! This car has lasted a long time.
Suggested Improvements
The interior of this car has been great for me. I would prefer leather but the cloth interior has worked for me. The front two seats are bucket seats with a console with two cup holders in the middle. I am a tall guy and this car gives me more than enough room to stretch out my legs. I have taken this car on many long trips to different states and this car has been great. The back seat which is a bench seat is very comfortable but lacks in leg room a little. The trunk is very spacious, as I said before I do a lot of traveling and the trunk gives me plenty of room for my suitcases and any extra things I need to bring along.