2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Review: Excellent Car!

2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan - Consumer Review

Excellent Car!
By evej on

2008 Pontiac Grand Prix 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my Grand Prix used in 2009. I bought it with 60,000 Miles... Now July 6th 2012, It has 96,348 miles... it still runs great! The car was originally from California, and ever since i bought it i have never had any problems with it other thank the usual( breaks, wipers, etc..) i greatly recommend this car to any one who is considering buying one! Me and my son ( a high school/college student) share the car. We drive it A LOT everyday... gas mileage is okay. I would buy another one of these any day!

By hawkeye22
on 09/19/13 18:58 PM (PDT)

I can't afford a BMW or Mercedes like the car magazines want you to, but count me as a Pontiac guy. This is my 3rd one and my 2008 Grand Prix is my favorite car of all time. I got it with 13k mile on it, have 89k on it now. No problems. Lots of horsepower, love the heated leather seats, the tire pressure system has come in handy. Slight hum from the climate control motor (drives my wife nuts, doesn't bother me). Started getting better gas mileage the more I drove it. I thought about trading it in on a 2014 Mustang but I would miss this car too much. I'm keeping it for now.