2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Review: 1st new pontiac

2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan - Consumer Review

1st new pontiac
By john on

2008 Pontiac Grand Prix 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I've only had this car for 6 days, highway was nice with little background noise with auto radio. I get excited every time I drive and love the car it's the newest car Iíve ever owned, and more power then Iím used to but Iím trying to conserve. it's roomy for everyone. The car does have get up and go, havenít gone on highway for long distance. I too like cockpit feel and how everything centers around me driving and easy access to info. I would like less plastic and stronger feel buttons I want this car to last and look good the whole time. I also hope they might bring back and improve gas or turn to cng car or hydrogen car for zero emission! and I'd get that I got this cause owned two pontia

Favorite Features

Cruise, tilt wheel, automatic, power seat, ele instant fuel usage, miles to go on tank aprox, stereo controls on steering wheel, power everything ex passenger seat, quiet interior, ele tire pressure gauge, auto start, two plug ins for charging, ok rims, runs very quiet, big trunk fold down rear sea.

Suggested Improvements

glove box small, Blind spots in rear small rear windows on both sides, I can feel 4 speed trans shift sometimes, Poor gas mileage 20/30 highway, my car no sunroof in price range, no pass electric seat, or abs, stronger front seats. change fuel type to something with zero emission!