The most beast for the buck
By TopCop35 on
2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP 4dr Sedan (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
After my 2003 GTP, there were some big shoes to fill. I do miss the whine of the supercharger lighting up, but the throaty rumble of the exhaust is a nice replacement. The acceleration is smooth and fluent, cornering is a breeze, love the new HUD, and DIC with variable component monitoring. All in all, this car has rocked my socks off and the looks, honks, and thumbs up from other drivers are a sure sign of true appreciation. She's a beautiful beast that looks sophisticated and menacing at the same time with hidden power galore. This definitely isn't your father's sports sedan ;)
Favorite Features
Hands down, the flawless acceleration and smooth cornering. The HUD and DIC displays are fantastic at night, making operations and checks extremely simple, even in heavy traffic. The Navigation/DVD/CD system is insane, whether you like rock, blues, hip hop, or country. This car's the total package!
Suggested Improvements
A little more head room and leg room in the rear. Also, I'd like to see available billeted grills for the lower intake on the front and side exhaust ports as well as chrome door handles (on black it's gorgeous). RAM ports on the front grille too.