2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Review: Greatest car ever.

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix - Consumer Review

GT Sedan (3.8L V6 Supercharger 4-speed Automatic)

Greatest car ever.
By Brian2570 on

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I got a 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GT in white with the tan leather interior with only 27,000 miles for a first car (You'd say spoiled brat, but let me just say I got a hell of a deal!). My siblings who drive Hondas say it's incredible. The ride is smooth, it's extremely comfortable with tons of legroom, the Monsoon sound system is insane, and this thing is FAST. I am in love with this car. There is not one thing more I could wish for, I swear. If you are looking for car, take a look at the Grand Prix. The ratings I gave it are honest, this thing is more fun to drive than my moms Mustang GT. And whoever says there's no back seat room has gone mad.

Tan leather, tan door panels, sound system, horsepower with GT, looks, wheels (same as picture), comfort, heated seats, wide stance, fog lights, aggressive appearance, VERY smooth and comfortable ride, easy entrance, 90* rear doors, fold flat seats (all but drivers) in addition with massive trunk.

Really there isn't any. Honestly, I can't ask for anything else in this car. You have to test drive one to believe it. Only suggestion is to bring it back into production. The people at Pontiac have gone mad.