2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Review: GP/GT is an Awesome Car.

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix - Consumer Review

GT Sedan (3.8L V6 Supercharger 4-speed Automatic)

GP/GT is an Awesome Car.
By Frankie T on

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

My Grand Prix is a 2007 GT model with all the options. The Monsoon Stereo with the Six CD Player has been a pleasant surprise. The Monsoon system has Great sound and Balance. I have the Purple Haze Metallic paint with the Sun Roof and Custom Tail pipes. The car's appearance is a Head Turner. The Remote Start, Heated seats and Dual climate control are Great during the Winter Months. The 3800 Series III is an extremely reliable engine. In combination with the Eaton Generation V Supercharger and Electronic throttle control you always have instant Power when you need it. I really like the interior with the stitched leather seats and a Real Cockpit feel for the driver. Much better then the G6.

Favorite Features

I Really like the Strong acceleration of the Supercharged V-6 3800. The Monsoon Stereo system is a real plus. The Grand Prix is easy to maintain. My 2007 was one of the last groups built so it has full warranty until 11/2010. The GM 5 year 100K warranty is pretty extensive and has no deductible.

Suggested Improvements

It would have been Nice to have the 6 Speed Close Ratio Auto Transmission like the G6 GTP. It would have made the Grand Prix faster and the gas mileage would be a little better.