2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Prix model:
Still a Very Good Car
By Joe on 01/01/07 18:30 PM (PST)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This is a powerful and fun car to drive. It handles well and goes like Jet Stink when you need it. Primary complaint is that at Highway speeds, it gets 22.5 - 24.5 maximum, no where near the 28 EPA estimate. I can usually meet or exceed the highway EPA estimates in all my vehicles, but not this one. The 3.8 V-6 normally aspirated gets 30 - 34 on the highway, but lacks the power. Interior is a little tight and design is dated. I was sorry to see the Bonneville retired, but this is a close substitute. Runs fine on regular gas. I expect excellent reliability on the proven 3.8 V-6 and 4 Speed Automatic. AC works well as usually for GM.

First time owner and lovinnnnnn it
By Kim and earl on 12/23/06 17:36 PM (PST)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This car is very comfortable and has a very smooth ride. I love the interior design the red dash lights against the black back ground. I also love all the features included on the dash. The exterior is very sporty looking for a sedan. I really love this car

3rd Grand Prix
By VVT on 12/19/06 19:26 PM (PST)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I love this car it is my 3rd grand prix. It's got all the features you could want with a strong engine, what more could you ask for?

The best of both worlds!
By kymc on 09/03/06 09:39 AM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I am the proud owner of a 2007 Grand Prix GT in gorgeous crimson red. This car has unbelievable power, a smooth ride and a luxurious interior. Drove a 2000 GT for six years before this one and loved it, but GM has built an awesome vehicle with this new model. Roomy interior for families and good gas mileage make this car an unbeatable buy for the price. I love the crystal clear view out of the front and rear windows....amazing.

Awesome Car!!!
By GrandPrixForever!!! on 08/28/06 00:28 AM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I love this car!!! This thing has some great power! Not to mention a great stereo, great handling, Great ride, and awesome style. I would highly recommend this car to anyone! I would definely buy another one. :)

poor design
By snowburd on 08/07/06 10:11 AM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This car has three absolute blind spots...also,the reae window is so wide may look good but without a rear wiper when it rains. it's impossible to see out of it. There is a quirky sound from the exhaust that the dealership insist ... is by design? from GMC? They also say the RPM's do not go past certain point because manufactur installed regulator? the blind spots and rear window issue are going to cause accidents, its seriously an issue that no one seems interested in. I wish I had kept the car a day or two before paying so much for it. WOULD NEVER BUY THIS CAR AGAIN

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.