Used 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Prix model:

Decent car for the price
By jason

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I really think for the sticker price this is by far the best performance your going to get from a new car. The 3.8L supercharged puts down a impressive amount of power, IMO it handles better at high speeds then the Mustang Cobra.

Heated seats, the automatic transmission feels nice and smooth, easy to work cruise control, and not too much understeer

The traction control barely works, an you have to remember to reset your oil life counter.

Great car
By 07gt

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I have owned 2 other Pontiacs. My 07 is the best car that I have driven. Plenty of horses, sporty but luxury at the same time. I sell cars for a living at a dealer and when ever we get them used I try to get people to buy this car. I believe they are worth every penny!

Supercharger, the monsson system is great and the remote start is the best considering I live in upstate NY.

Better gas mileage

Hate to leave this lease car!
By roxie

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have totally enjoyed this pontiac grand prix. I first had a pontiac grand am for 10+ years and am a die- hard pontiac lover. This has been very reasonable on gas I think - but I checked today and I think city wise it gets 21 mpg. I have never checked highway. Number 1 the car looks grea. I got the bronze metallic which is a head turner. Then I love that the interior is two tone. I have been totally spoiled by the 6 CD changer and the sunroof and all the extras - the leather, heated seats. The only thing I can say about this car is I hate to give up the lease and am thinking of purchasing if the price is right.

6 CD changer - XM feature - heated seats - all of the extras. The way it handles itself on the road. Kind of a stiff sporty suspension until you get used to it.

Sport doors makes it difficult to get in and out of for anyone over 5'8".

Greatest car ever.
By Brian2570

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I got a 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GT in white with the tan leather interior with only 27,000 miles for a first car (You'd say spoiled brat, but let me just say I got a hell of a deal!). My siblings who drive Hondas say it's incredible. The ride is smooth, it's extremely comfortable with tons of legroom, the Monsoon sound system is insane, and this thing is FAST. I am in love with this car. There is not one thing more I could wish for, I swear. If you are looking for car, take a look at the Grand Prix. The ratings I gave it are honest, this thing is more fun to drive than my moms Mustang GT. And whoever says there's no back seat room has gone mad.

Tan leather, tan door panels, sound system, horsepower with GT, looks, wheels (same as picture), comfort, heated seats, wide stance, fog lights, aggressive appearance, VERY smooth and comfortable ride, easy entrance, 90* rear doors, fold flat seats (all but drivers) in addition with massive trunk.

Really there isn't any. Honestly, I can't ask for anything else in this car. You have to test drive one to believe it. Only suggestion is to bring it back into production. The people at Pontiac have gone mad.

My First Pontiac
By T SInclair

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Love the looks of this car and the handling is great. Drove through a high power car wash and my sunroof leaked. Called dealership, they looked at it said nothing wrong, but was not designed to be driven through car wash. Called GM and got to take to another dealership only to be told the same thing. Called GM back furious, they sent me a free oil change. (Like that solved my problem) My sister has a 2007 Charger with sunroof and drives through same car wash with no problems. Too bad GM can't make a car as good as a Dodge. I won't be buying another, and wouldn't recommend to anyone. Too bad, they sure are nice looking.

Heated seats and how it handles on the road.

Fix the sunroof!