2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Prix model:
Happy First Timer!
By Brent on 10/12/07 06:09 AM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is the first Pontiac my wife and myself have owned. I can honestly say we could not have chosen a better car for the money. The car's comfort is excellent and interior layout is well thought. The car gives a great ride while hugging the road very well. 200hp gets the job done for the cars size and it seems as though more would be scary to drive. The car is well appointed even at base model. Ours has the premium package with heated leather. So nice! So enough said, we'll be buying Pontiac again.

Truly is driving excitement.
By tony n. on 09/21/07 20:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my third Pontiac. i owned a 1996 Bonneville and a 1999 Grand Prix. By far the 2007 blows them away. With just the base model the performance is awesome and the ride could not be better. You will know in minutes of driving one that you are in a solid and reliable automobile. I could not be happier.

'07 GP GT
By GP & TA on 08/19/07 16:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I've had the GT for about 3 months and love it over all. I do not have any regrets about my choice. Rush-hour commuting is now far more tolerable. I'd even say enjoyable, but driving the GT is far better than the stop and go of rush-hour. The driver's seat is very comfortable. The A/C and climate control options are far better than any other car I've owned or driven. Granted, it would be nice if the front passenger seat had the same power options.

What has happened to Pontiac?
By Goonboy2 on 08/01/07 17:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I have owned the last three versions of the Grand Prix and each one has become more technologically advanced and stylish than the last while build quality and interior design has become progressively inferior. My 2007 Grand Prix pales in comparison to the interior design and materials in my 2000. Mesh-like headliner and sun visor material scream "cheap." The plastic interior pieces are visually and physically "hard". The carpet is coarse and the leather doesn't even smell like leather. Heck, I'm a Grand Prix lover and I'm embarassed for GM. It would seem that the Grand Prix has been allowed to suffer the same agonizing death as its Pontiac brothers. Sorry GM, my next car will be Japanese.

Good car
By sh on 07/14/07 13:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Just bought a 2006 Grand Prix Program car. It is solid, comfortable with plenty of power. and gets great highway mileage.

I love it!
By Klatu on 07/04/07 15:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I have 3 Pontiac Grand Prix sedans, 2000, 2003, both silver, and now the black 2007 GT Special Edition. This one is the best for performance, handling, and comfort (well, they all are good in my opinion). The car can really go when it is needed; like merging onto the highway to avoid the speeding trucks, or when you need to pass someone quickly. All of the controls are easy to see and adjust while driving. The Monsoon system has great sound whether using CD's, XM or normal radio. When I first got it there was a harsh sound through the speakers at times from the normal AM radio, but it went away within a few weeks. This really a fun car to drive; a real classic.

Best of both worlds
By bryan on 05/31/07 20:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I was looking for a vehicle to be a four door and sporty with enough power. The Grand Prix has both of them and great fuel economy for its size. Am a traveling salesman and this vehicle is a perfect fit for my present situation and would recommend it to similar people

A solid, fun car
By Brian on 03/07/07 18:43 PM (PST)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

An excellent vehicle so far! The 3.8L V6/4-speed auto combination is among GM's most reliable powertrains and provides more than ample power in everyday driving. Power delivery is seamless, and merging onto fast-moving freeways is a breeze. More than enough room for four adults (five in a pinch), and the trunk is large with much usable space. I drove a 2003 Grand Prix 43,000 in 2 years without a single problem, and this one's shaping up to be even better.

Not As good as my 2002 Grand Prix
By PontiacGuy on 02/25/07 10:41 AM (PST)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This is my 2nd Grand Prix. I was hoping for the same overall performance and economy as my 2002 but it didn't happen. The fuel mileage is nowhere near 27, 18 is the highest to date. The transmission is sloppy from 1st to 2nd in traffic, the dealer says its "hunting" to save fuel. Then it does find the gear it slams hard. It is very unpredictable. On the plus side the interior is great, car is very power full and fun to drive and it looks great.

Happy in all areas but one....
By Marianne on 01/24/07 08:07 AM (PST)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This is a great car for the money, with all the features I wanted (and then some). The only complaint I have is that I find the gas mileage to be very poor. I do mostly city driving, and I am averaging 16-17 mpg. I previously had a Toyota, which did so much better in that area, but this is certainly a much sportier car. Not really sure why such bad gas mileage.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.