2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Review: 3rd gxp it bolts

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix - Consumer Review

GXP Sedan (5.3L V8 4-speed Automatic)

3rd gxp it bolts
By joe on

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP 4dr Sedan (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

it goes like this: to have a v8 gxp with all options it's a pleasure to drive anywhere. in city with tap shift you have little to worry about getting off the mark. I find myself driving less than the speed limit!!? just because I want to here the exhaust purr its about time. stereo great as usual with xm but its not for the weak with this size engine you need to know what your driving.

speed agility stereo. suprising gas mileage on long trips. I followed my son to college in his FJ cruiser and I could get 430 miles to a tankful highway driving better than 100 miles more than the old 2004 gxp ps getting out of a tollbooth without easypass up to speed ....precious.

yeeeeah well 1. the colors are still horrible for this vehicle 2.my 2004 lease ran out in may and i waited 4 more months to get the split 06/07 style poor. most people just bought dodges. 3. brakes still underpowered but better. relocate your dc input so the wire for a nav system is less obstructive