2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Prix model:
Fun for a few weeks...
By RANZ on 07/24/09 20:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

It's easy to be drawn in by the sexy stance, the leather, moonroof and the 17 in. wheels that the GT has to offer. However, once you get past the vroom vroom shiny red race car surface stuff, the disgraceful fuel economy alone is enough to make you list it for sale after a month. Excessive road noise is even worse with the sunroof shade open. The interior especially the headliner feels cheap, even tacky after the new car smell wears off. The worse paint I've ever seen - there seems to be no topcoat or clearcoat as there are hundreds of chips down to the metal after 22k miles. Not worth the ins. and payment. I'm going to get a Honda or Toyota which might seem boring but definitely smarter.

Nice Car that is no longer built.
By SILVER'07 on 05/05/09 00:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I had an 02 Volvo S60 prior to this car. I liked it overall, however it was to the repair point ($2100 was a bit much) so I had to make a decision to keep or trade off. So I thought about what kind of car I would like to replace it with. Knowing the reliability of the GM's powerhouse 3.8 a.k.a 3800 v-6, I wanted a car with that particular engine. The Grand Prix and I think the Buick Lacross was the last of the 3.8. Well being in my 20's I didn't want the Buick, so I did a search on Cars.com website and found a loaded up Grand Prix. I tried the G6 and didn't like it, so I bought the GP as it is larger. It has been good so far. Love the purr of the 3800! Hope it goes to 200,000 miles!

Great Car
By Tappan01 on 04/02/09 12:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This is my "4th" Grand Prix - and have loved each one I had. I can't believe they have stopped production of this model. This car has lots of power for the V6. Love the road-tight feel to the steering, but the traction control is not good at all. The car handles well in all weather and gets good gas mileage. Beautiful looking car and nice wheels on the GT model. Radio could be of higher quality.

smooth and fast
By squirt03_25 on 03/20/09 09:33 AM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Purchased mine as a lease turn in with 30,000 miles on it. I now have 45,000 on it and it's just as good now as it was then. Very good car for the driving enthusiast or just as a daily driver. Affordable power and handling in a stylish design that is well put together and balanced. Good fit and finish overall. 127 mph top speed is impressive for a sedan.

Gets my vote
By ghogho on 03/02/09 16:02 PM (PST)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first pontiac. I just got it recently and i really enjoy it. It has 44,000 miles on it, it drives very smooth. good on gas, roomy interior, great sound system, lots of trunk space. Overall Great Car for the price.

Decent car for the price
By jason on 02/18/09 12:00 PM (PST)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I really think for the sticker price this is by far the best performance your going to get from a new car. The 3.8L supercharged puts down a impressive amount of power, IMO it handles better at high speeds then the Mustang Cobra.

Great car
By 07gt on 12/11/08 16:35 PM (PST)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I have owned 2 other Pontiacs. My 07 is the best car that I have driven. Plenty of horses, sporty but luxury at the same time. I sell cars for a living at a dealer and when ever we get them used I try to get people to buy this car. I believe they are worth every penny!

Hate to leave this lease car!
By roxie on 10/25/08 16:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have totally enjoyed this pontiac grand prix. I first had a pontiac grand am for 10+ years and am a die- hard pontiac lover. This has been very reasonable on gas I think - but I checked today and I think city wise it gets 21 mpg. I have never checked highway. Number 1 the car looks grea. I got the bronze metallic which is a head turner. Then I love that the interior is two tone. I have been totally spoiled by the 6 CD changer and the sunroof and all the extras - the leather, heated seats. The only thing I can say about this car is I hate to give up the lease and am thinking of purchasing if the price is right.

Greatest car ever.
By Brian2570 on 09/01/08 16:03 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I got a 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GT in white with the tan leather interior with only 27,000 miles for a first car (You'd say spoiled brat, but let me just say I got a hell of a deal!). My siblings who drive Hondas say it's incredible. The ride is smooth, it's extremely comfortable with tons of legroom, the Monsoon sound system is insane, and this thing is FAST. I am in love with this car. There is not one thing more I could wish for, I swear. If you are looking for car, take a look at the Grand Prix. The ratings I gave it are honest, this thing is more fun to drive than my moms Mustang GT. And whoever says there's no back seat room has gone mad.

My First Pontiac
By T SInclair on 07/20/08 20:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Love the looks of this car and the handling is great. Drove through a high power car wash and my sunroof leaked. Called dealership, they looked at it said nothing wrong, but was not designed to be driven through car wash. Called GM and got to take to another dealership only to be told the same thing. Called GM back furious, they sent me a free oil change. (Like that solved my problem) My sister has a 2007 Charger with sunroof and drives through same car wash with no problems. Too bad GM can't make a car as good as a Dodge. I won't be buying another, and wouldn't recommend to anyone. Too bad, they sure are nice looking.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.