'07 GP GT
By GP & TA on
2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)
I've had the GT for about 3 months and love it over all. I do not have any regrets about my choice. Rush-hour commuting is now far more tolerable. I'd even say enjoyable, but driving the GT is far better than the stop and go of rush-hour. The driver's seat is very comfortable. The A/C and climate control options are far better than any other car I've owned or driven. Granted, it would be nice if the front passenger seat had the same power options.
Favorite Features
The acceleration, handling & Monsoon stereo are awesome. I've driven the new GTO, but for a sedan, the GT's performance is impressive, it's: sporty, comfortable & far more functionally practical. It's also very reasonable in both purchase price and insurance.
Suggested Improvements
Increase headroom and improve gas mileage. The sticker's 18 & 27 EPA is not close to being accurate. My trips include city & highway, but I have yet to get more than 20 MPG. The exhaust acoustics seem tinny (the GXP's V-8 is far better). Make side-curtain air bags standard & HUD at least an option.