2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Prix model:
Best Car I Have Ever Owned
By wilbnel on 03/10/14 12:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my 2007 Grand Prix in early 2008 with around 20k miles on it. It now has 205,000 and I just took it in for my first repair - a small transmission leak that causing a slip. $300 later and it runs as good as the day I bought it. This car is a rock-solid, no-issues, dependable automobile. I drive it over 100 miles every single day and it has never let me down. I have the oil changed every 5k-6k miles and it I would drive it across the country tomorrow.

Hey It's A Pontiac What Can I Say?
By evnsptc on 10/27/13 19:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I ordered my Grand Prix GT brand new to my specifications (Purple Haze Metallic, Tan Heated Leather, HUD, Monsoon 6-Disc, Moonroof, Dual Climate, etc). First of I have 4 Pontiac (00' GP GT Sedan, 01' GP GTP Special Edition Coupe, 04' Bonneville GXP and my 07' GP GT) I love them all and this one is my second favorite (followed by my Bonny) It is very comfortable, fast, reliable and just overall great looking. I take great care of my cars and they get professionally detailed every other month and I detail them every other month (wash, polish, wax, clay bar, leather treatment, interior protectant and wheel cleaner. All of my cars have less than 65K miles too! My 07 has 32K and still is great!

worst mistake ever!
By esh83 on 02/01/12 11:51 AM (PST)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I've had problems with this car from the start. @15,000 miles steering shaft replaced 4 times and whole steering assembly replaced @15,000 airbag sensor in passenger seat replaced twice @29,000 miles engine dropped for rear main seal leak @60,000 miles right front tire pressure monitoring system stopped working -Traction control light and ABS kick on whenever i make a tight turn, dealer couldnt find a problem- had this problem since 35,000 miles -Transmission light on now at 63,000 miles for no reason. -Multiple lights out in dash..heated seat light out, heat control arrows out, shifter light out. it seems like i always have some kind of engine or service light on :(

Like it, But much rather have a G8.
By delta125 on 01/14/11 20:57 PM (PST)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Got mine in August 2010 with 54,000 miles on it and only paid 11000 for it with everything I could Want. Great car, I treat it terribly but have no problems with it. Averaging 18 mpg mostly a city drive for me, Not a big fan of all the exterior plastic and how the Controls are angled toward me. My by far favorite part of this car is the stiching on the leather, makes the interior shine im my opinion.

Still going strong
By kanreich on 07/28/10 21:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Have 130,000 miles on this car and haven't had to do anything to it. Runs exactly as it did at 30,000 miles.

Great car
By 2007 base 3.8 engine on 07/26/10 18:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I owned for 3 years and traveled Miami to New York, Orlando, key west, Washington, several times and has been a pleasant experience in the highway, plenty of power and a quiet ride. I'll keep my Pontiac forever, especially because Pontiacs don't going to be built anymore, sadly.

25 MPG
By greid on 01/05/10 07:23 AM (PST)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

rides great; good road car; low noise; great gas mileage; over all average of 24.9 for 53,000 miles. brakes still going.

I Miss Pontiac!
By I Miss Pontiac! on 09/09/09 08:37 AM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I do like my 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix. I still don't love it. I am a Mercury Cougar fan, I had 2 including a 25th Anniversary Edition. The Pontiac and Grand Prix version is a wonderful car. I have leather, heated seats, dual temp controls, sunroof, remote start, and the XM and 6 CD changer. All in a regular GP, not GT. I was told it was customer built. My car was also a program car. I have not had any problems. Just the normal oil and maintenance routines. The Driver's Info center is fun. The car does have get-up- and go, you can pass easily.

Still solid after 49,000 miles
By Brian on 08/18/09 19:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I've driven this car 49,000 miles in two and a half years, and I can't complain. Still rides and drives like new, and problems thus far have been minimal (warped window moldings, brake rotors and a slight electrical issue, all fixed under warranty). Easy to maintain, and mechanics have nothing but good things to say about its future. Good gas mileage (30+ highway), solid ride and comfortable overall. No regrets.

Best Car We Ever Had
By Ed and Lois on 08/04/09 11:05 AM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

We love our Pontiac Grand Prix GT four door car. We have made several trips between Henderson, Nevada and Reno, Nevada. We have XM radio so great for sports, news, and music. We love our car!

1 2 3 4 5 next »

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.