Used 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Grand Prix model:

Best Car I Have Ever Owned
By wilbnel

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my 2007 Grand Prix in early 2008 with around 20k miles on it. It now has 205,000 and I just took it in for my first repair - a small transmission leak that causing a slip. $300 later and it runs as good as the day I bought it. This car is a rock-solid, no-issues, dependable automobile. I drive it over 100 miles every single day and it has never let me down. I have the oil changed every 5k-6k miles and it I would drive it across the country tomorrow.

Comfortable enough for a big guy to drive. This car feels solid and heavy - yet very responsive handling.

No room in the back seat at all. If you're planning to carry passengers that aren't children, they will not have much room in this car.

Hey It's A Pontiac What Can I Say?
By evnsptc

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I ordered my Grand Prix GT brand new to my specifications (Purple Haze Metallic, Tan Heated Leather, HUD, Monsoon 6-Disc, Moonroof, Dual Climate, etc). First of I have 4 Pontiac (00' GP GT Sedan, 01' GP GTP Special Edition Coupe, 04' Bonneville GXP and my 07' GP GT) I love them all and this one is my second favorite (followed by my Bonny) It is very comfortable, fast, reliable and just overall great looking. I take great care of my cars and they get professionally detailed every other month and I detail them every other month (wash, polish, wax, clay bar, leather treatment, interior protectant and wheel cleaner. All of my cars have less than 65K miles too! My 07 has 32K and still is great!

The Heads Up Display, Moonroof, Monsoon audio, Sporty 17' Polished Aluminum 5 Split Spoke Rims, Rear Spoiler, 3.8L Supercharged V6 W/ 260HP, Heated Leather, Soft Yet Sporty Suspension. Pretty much everything. . . .

The 4-Speed Transmission should have been a 6-Speed. The interior could have had a better design/layout as well as some better interior quality (I like my 00' and 01' Grand Prix's Leather trimmed soft door panels and dash layout) The front and rear fascias could have been a bit different but I like it either way. The advertisement! GM doesn't advertise their products very much if at all! GM should have kept the Pontiac brand! Maybe soon GM can bring Pontiac back as a "Niche Brand" that makes 3 models: The Grand Am (G6) on Alpha Platform (Sedan/Convertible), The Bonneville (G8/GTO) on Alpha Platform (Sedan/Coupe/Wagon) and The Grand Prix (GP/T-A) on Sigma ll Platform (Sedan/Coupe

worst mistake ever!
By esh83

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I've had problems with this car from the start. @15,000 miles steering shaft replaced 4 times and whole steering assembly replaced @15,000 airbag sensor in passenger seat replaced twice @29,000 miles engine dropped for rear main seal leak @60,000 miles right front tire pressure monitoring system stopped working -Traction control light and ABS kick on whenever i make a tight turn, dealer couldnt find a problem- had this problem since 35,000 miles -Transmission light on now at 63,000 miles for no reason. -Multiple lights out in dash..heated seat light out, heat control arrows out, shifter light out. it seems like i always have some kind of engine or service light on :(

car is very fast in peppy. it is really fun to drive (when its working right!). it handles really well in the snow too the interior is comfy, alot of head room and the backseat sits everyone comfortably.

stop being cheap GM...put quality parts on the car!

Like it, But much rather have a G8.
By delta125

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Got mine in August 2010 with 54,000 miles on it and only paid 11000 for it with everything I could Want. Great car, I treat it terribly but have no problems with it. Averaging 18 mpg mostly a city drive for me, Not a big fan of all the exterior plastic and how the Controls are angled toward me. My by far favorite part of this car is the stiching on the leather, makes the interior shine im my opinion.

Remote Start, Sliding Sunroof, Heated Seats, The trip computer that tells me everything I'd ever want to know.

Less plastic.

Still going strong
By kanreich

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Have 130,000 miles on this car and haven't had to do anything to it. Runs exactly as it did at 30,000 miles.

love the leather interior, sunroof, and 6 cd player with monsoon