2007 Pontiac Grand Prix - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Prix model:
Best Car I Have Ever Owned
By wilbnel on 03/10/14 12:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my 2007 Grand Prix in early 2008 with around 20k miles on it. It now has 205,000 and I just took it in for my first repair - a small transmission leak that causing a slip. $300 later and it runs as good as the day I bought it. This car is a rock-solid, no-issues, dependable automobile. I drive it over 100 miles every single day and it has never let me down. I have the oil changed every 5k-6k miles and it I would drive it across the country tomorrow.

Like it, But much rather have a G8.
By delta125 on 01/14/11 20:57 PM (PST)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Got mine in August 2010 with 54,000 miles on it and only paid 11000 for it with everything I could Want. Great car, I treat it terribly but have no problems with it. Averaging 18 mpg mostly a city drive for me, Not a big fan of all the exterior plastic and how the Controls are angled toward me. My by far favorite part of this car is the stiching on the leather, makes the interior shine im my opinion.

Still going strong
By kanreich on 07/28/10 21:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Have 130,000 miles on this car and haven't had to do anything to it. Runs exactly as it did at 30,000 miles.

Great car
By 2007 base 3.8 engine on 07/26/10 18:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I owned for 3 years and traveled Miami to New York, Orlando, key west, Washington, several times and has been a pleasant experience in the highway, plenty of power and a quiet ride. I'll keep my Pontiac forever, especially because Pontiacs don't going to be built anymore, sadly.

25 MPG
By greid on 01/05/10 07:23 AM (PST)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

rides great; good road car; low noise; great gas mileage; over all average of 24.9 for 53,000 miles. brakes still going.

I Miss Pontiac!
By I Miss Pontiac! on 09/09/09 08:37 AM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I do like my 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix. I still don't love it. I am a Mercury Cougar fan, I had 2 including a 25th Anniversary Edition. The Pontiac and Grand Prix version is a wonderful car. I have leather, heated seats, dual temp controls, sunroof, remote start, and the XM and 6 CD changer. All in a regular GP, not GT. I was told it was customer built. My car was also a program car. I have not had any problems. Just the normal oil and maintenance routines. The Driver's Info center is fun. The car does have get-up- and go, you can pass easily.

Still solid after 49,000 miles
By Brian on 08/18/09 19:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I've driven this car 49,000 miles in two and a half years, and I can't complain. Still rides and drives like new, and problems thus far have been minimal (warped window moldings, brake rotors and a slight electrical issue, all fixed under warranty). Easy to maintain, and mechanics have nothing but good things to say about its future. Good gas mileage (30+ highway), solid ride and comfortable overall. No regrets.

Nice Car that is no longer built.
By SILVER'07 on 05/05/09 00:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I had an 02 Volvo S60 prior to this car. I liked it overall, however it was to the repair point ($2100 was a bit much) so I had to make a decision to keep or trade off. So I thought about what kind of car I would like to replace it with. Knowing the reliability of the GM's powerhouse 3.8 a.k.a 3800 v-6, I wanted a car with that particular engine. The Grand Prix and I think the Buick Lacross was the last of the 3.8. Well being in my 20's I didn't want the Buick, so I did a search on Cars.com website and found a loaded up Grand Prix. I tried the G6 and didn't like it, so I bought the GP as it is larger. It has been good so far. Love the purr of the 3800! Hope it goes to 200,000 miles!

Gets my vote
By ghogho on 03/02/09 16:02 PM (PST)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first pontiac. I just got it recently and i really enjoy it. It has 44,000 miles on it, it drives very smooth. good on gas, roomy interior, great sound system, lots of trunk space. Overall Great Car for the price.

Hate to leave this lease car!
By roxie on 10/25/08 16:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have totally enjoyed this pontiac grand prix. I first had a pontiac grand am for 10+ years and am a die- hard pontiac lover. This has been very reasonable on gas I think - but I checked today and I think city wise it gets 21 mpg. I have never checked highway. Number 1 the car looks grea. I got the bronze metallic which is a head turner. Then I love that the interior is two tone. I have been totally spoiled by the 6 CD changer and the sunroof and all the extras - the leather, heated seats. The only thing I can say about this car is I hate to give up the lease and am thinking of purchasing if the price is right.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.