2006 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Review: Supercharged Family Fun

2006 Pontiac Grand Prix - Consumer Review

GT Sedan (3.8L V6 Supercharger 4-speed Automatic)

Supercharged Family Fun
By C. Ruebsam on

2006 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I just bought my GP, and my initial take is wow! I didn't think I would like the car but after driving all the other sedan's on the market the GP was a breath of fresh air. The styling inside and out is very astheticly pleasing and the ride is awesome to say the least. So far I am very imprest with the MPG, avg approx. 24mpg, on a supercharged six. The same car with a foreign name plate would be considerbly moore. I think anyone in the market for a midsize sedan that wants the luxury, ride, four doors, and fun factor should give the GP a chance. Best value in it's class. I can't say much about reliability since I just bought it, but given the 05' ratings I think it should be just fine.

Leather beige/black, Monsoon Stereo w/xm radio, supercharger, cabin space,trunk space, MPG, sunroof, and most important the Wife loves it.

Premuim gas is recommended for best performance, which is like three dollars more per fill up, not a big deal but you try to save where you can. However, midgade is a very acceptable alternative. Side airbags should be standard. Tiptronic floor shifter option.