Supercharged Family Fun
By C. Ruebsam on
2006 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)
I just bought my GP, and my initial take is wow! I didn't think I would like the car but after driving all the other sedan's on the market the GP was a breath of fresh air. The styling inside and out is very astheticly pleasing and the ride is awesome to say the least. So far I am very imprest with the MPG, avg approx. 24mpg, on a supercharged six. The same car with a foreign name plate would be considerbly moore. I think anyone in the market for a midsize sedan that wants the luxury, ride, four doors, and fun factor should give the GP a chance. Best value in it's class. I can't say much about reliability since I just bought it, but given the 05' ratings I think it should be just fine.
Favorite Features
Leather beige/black, Monsoon Stereo w/xm radio, supercharger, cabin space,trunk space, MPG, sunroof, and most important the Wife loves it.
Suggested Improvements
Premuim gas is recommended for best performance, which is like three dollars more per fill up, not a big deal but you try to save where you can. However, midgade is a very acceptable alternative. Side airbags should be standard. Tiptronic floor shifter option.