2006 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Review: Dependable, Fun, & Handy !

2006 Pontiac Grand Prix - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Dependable, Fun, & Handy !
By hockey_jen10 on

2006 Pontiac Grand Prix 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

My 2006 GP is 4 years old now, though I've only owned it for a year. It's been a great car. I've had absolutely no mechanical or body issues, and it's been very dependable. The interior is typically-sporty as only Pontiac can do, but the ride is also very comfy for a sporty car. The body color is a blueish/green that changes to purple, and it gets attention. The most impressive thing is the back seats folding down, giving me plenty of room to haul. I actually packed (12) 8-foot long shelf pieces, plus closet poles and (8) furring strips into one trip. I guess I don't need a pickup truck after all. Overall, very happy.

Reclining rear seats, roomy trunk (even when back seats are left up), smooth ride, body style & color, sound system, emergency brake on the floor (instead of next to console).

Not sure why GM decided to move the wiper control to the right side of the steering wheel - I'm used to it being on the left, so it took a while to get used to. Brakes squeak only during the first stop when the weather is damp - by the time I get to the next stop, it's quiet.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review