2006 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Review: decent all around car

2006 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP - Consumer Review

2006 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP

decent all around car
By Ben on

2006 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP 4dr Sedan (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This car is great. The main problem with this car is the tires if you ever have a flat or have to get new ones. The tire sizes are almost impossible to find. I had a flat tire and had to wait almost 3 days to get a new one because no one stocked it. Definitely a bad thing for a daily driver. This car also does not come with a spare tire. It comes with a tire repair kit which does nothing for an unrepairable tire. Then comes the gas mileage. I only drive this car around town mostly and am lucky to average 16 in town and 22 on the highway. I still only have about 3000 miles on it so hopefully those numbers will improve. The rear seat entry is pitiful for this cars size.

I love the power. Despite my gripes this car is great for the money. I love how this car handles in the rain. I love the instrumentation. This is my first car with XM radio, which I love.

Tight rear seat; Odd tire sizes; Needs a 6 speed automatic with sport mode, which would help mileage a bit; My car rattles a little to much; Needs a donut tire

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review