2006 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Prix model:
Awesome Care!
By Breck on 09/09/05 13:42 PM (PDT)

2006 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This car is great. I haven't owned an American car in more that 15 years. I love the sound of the engine when you start it up. None of my Japanese cars ever sounded like that! It has great pickup and pretty good fuel economy. It's fun to drive. The inside is comfortable and the service I get from the dealership is awesome...free oil changes as long as I own it. I got the car loaded with everything and still got a great price with the employee pricing. I could never have gotten a Japanese car with all the features for the price I paid.

melissa bachmann
By melissa on 09/06/05 19:39 PM (PDT)

2006 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

i previously owned a doge intrepid but after owning my grand prix i'll never buy any other make of car. it's absolutely perfect!

grandprix gt
By joseph neese on 09/06/05 10:45 AM (PDT)

2006 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I recently bought a gp gt and i love the way it looks, but i've been having problems with everything from tires to gas, wheelbearings just everything. I only have 8000 miles on my car the best gas mileage i've gotten is 400 miles to the tank that's bad, i got better with my 90 model pathfinder. i work for a gm dealership and none of the techs can find out what the deal is.

Great Sports-Family Car
By Jen on 09/04/05 08:11 AM (PDT)

2006 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

My first car was a Pontiac, so I am partial to the brand. I LOVE this car! It is stylish, sporty and fun to drive. I get great gas mileage and have a lot of room in the front, either riding or driving. The back is roomy, unless you put the front seats back. It cramps little legs. We have two booster seats in the back and if you want to fit a third person, you have to remove one of the seats to be comfortable.

No more Hondas for me!
By GM Convert on 07/29/05 16:17 PM (PDT)

2006 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

After an accident I got a Grand Prix as a loaner. Turning the key & hearing the rumble of the twin exhausts got my undivided attention. Good acceleration, gas mileage & style won me over! The V6 Accord & Camry get about the same mileage but both look like Grandpa-mobiles! Initial quality is great-I’ve not been back for anything to repaired-my Accord had many trips back! Upkeep is less & the insurance rates are lower than my ‘superior’ Honda. The GT is the best value w/extra toys, traction control, antilock brakes & twin exhaust. One rental week converted me– I haven’t owned a GM car in 20 years but I don’t think I’ll ever consider another foreign car again… this one is too good!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.