2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Review: Rocky Start for a 19yo second

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan - Consumer Review

Rocky Start for a 19yo second car.
By Jon on

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car in December from GM with $64,000kms and it did well for the first 1500kms (so I thought). The car was sitting on the dealers lot for months and as a result the calipers seized and wore out my pads and rotors. I ended up having to replace front and rear calipers, rotors and pads in the first 2 months I had the car. Once that was done I haven't had any more trouble with the car. It is a awesome car to drive, Lots of power, Handles excellent, and the it turns many heads. I LOVE the interior of the car, It's not boring like the impala or century, The car as of aug has 96,000 kms and I am taking a road trip with friends of around 10,000kms and I have no fear of it failing.

Fuel Efficiency (950 kms per tank HWY) (500 city). Power, Handling, Interior design, Exterior design, 3.8 Engine is amazing. Many More.......

Brake design may need some work, the interior of the dash can be noisy, gear shift should be on the steering column instead of in the center console.