Replaced My Boring Toyota Camry
By Aldo on
2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
I purchased my Grand Prix because my wife has a 2002 Grand Prix which has 83,000 miles and the only repair was a wheel bearing. I have replaced tires and brakes but these are normal maintenance. I replaced my 2001 Camry, with the 2005 Grand Prix, the Camry was not a good car, I purchased it brand new and it had issues at 25,000 miles which were under warranty, but the last two years it was starting to cost me big bucks, it was time to get rid of it.89,000) Iwas always comparing my Toyota with the 2002 Grand Prix, which I purchased with 16,000 miles. Toyota makes a good car but mine must have been built by trainees. When I saw the 2005 Grand Prix and I took it out, I fell in love with it.
Favorite Features
The electronics are great. The engine is quiet and smooth with great pick up. Leather heated seats will be great in the winter. Great styling. Electronic steering and fuel delivery are interesting features.
Suggested Improvements
I have read the reviews and there are some issues that need to be addressed. I did purchase the extended warranty with this car, it has more computing power than my first PC. I hope when i have issues there will be a dealer, unfortunately Pontiac is being dropped.