My favorite car.
By semperfigirl on
2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
I got a 2006 Grand Prix as my very first car, it was used.From the moment I started to drive the car I loved it. I never had any problems with it, as I did keep up with care on it. Nothing out of the ordinary happened with it, it was always a great car, specially the night it saved my life, and 3 other peoples. That night the tires slid on ice. We slid straight into a guard rail on the drivers side in the middle between the doors. Then flipped over the guard rail and flipped twice. The car took the impact like a champ, and saved our lives all 4 of us walked away. The car did it's job & protected me and my passengers. This car was nothing but great.
Favorite Features
I was on the rode alot. I basically lived my my car I was driving so much(marine I had to visit <3) So the gas mileage was defiantly a plus. It was good for going long distances, like a 13 hour drive. It was also comfortable to sit in for awhile too. And the airbags, and build of the car.
Suggested Improvements
The only thing I could think to improve would have been the lights, My turn signal lights seemed to go out often,.